Water Damage: From Mitigation to Restoration
No matter why you have water in your home, T. Ryals Emergency Restoration is here to help make your water damage a thing of the past. Our team is a one-stop-shop and can tackle all of your water damage needs including:
- ZProvide services 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- ZBe on site within 4 hours of your call - from Jackson, MS to the coast
- ZOffer prompt and thorough damage assessment
- ZRemove standing water as well as water that has seeped into walls and beneath floors with our commercial grade water extraction equipment
- ZCarefully transport, sort, label, clean, dry and sanitize personal possessions including furniture and other belongings
- ZClean and disinfect areas to avoid potential mold growth
- ZCarefully treat hazardous areas such as sewage water and toilet backflow
- ZTake extra safety precautions to ensure your property is treated with care, respect and consideration
- ZWork directly with you insurance company to ensure your repairs are covered
On-Site Within 4 Hours for Damage Mitigation
We know that these cases are time sensitive, so our team promises to arrive on site within 4 hours of your call. From the second we arrive, we work fast to limit the amount of damage caused by water through our water mitigation services. Unfortunately, water damage works fast as well and it is likely that your home or business will have suffered quite a bit. We do our best to restore the damage using our commercial-grade water extraction tools and, when required, repair drywall, floors, ceilings, and other structures. While we make repairs, we will take your belongings back to our climate-controlled warehouse where we sort, label, clean, dry and sanitize them. Because we are a one-stop shop, we can promise a headache-free experience.
Our Water & Flood Cleanup Process
Call Our Emergency Phone Line
Damage Inspection and Assessment
Our team of professionals will thoroughly inspect and test every part of your home or business. We will document damage which will serve to support your insurance claim. This assessment is crucial and will help us to develop a plan of action.
Water Removal – Water Extraction
Remove Unsalvageable Items and Items that Require Cleaning
Drying and Dehumidifying
Deep Cleaning and Sanitization
Cleaning and sanitizing the site involves the use of environmentally friendly methods for removing residues, applying disinfectants and antimicrobials to prevent mold and mildew, and HVAC cleaning to ensure clean air.
There aren’t enough words to express my gratitude and appreciation to these guys. When my home was in complete disarray at 1 am, they came to my aid, and haven’t left since. The team is very professional and dedicated to getting the job done! These guys have checked in on me and done everything they can to make my home as comfortable as possible. They also went above and beyond and cleaned out my two neighbors’ homes that were flooded that same night. They worked from 7 am to 7 pm on a Sunday to make sure our homes were liveable. They did these tasks without even knowing if they would be compensated due to my insurance issues.. totally out of the goodness of their heart!
Will Water Damage Repairs Be Covered by My Insurance?
If you have home insurance that covers severe weather, plumbing accidents, or basement floods, you may be able to have most of the damage covered. By contacting your insurance agent, or having our professional services do so on your behalf, you’ll be able to discover if you have suitable coverage for all your restoration needs.
However, the process can be complicated and you will need to provide clear evidence in order to get your claim approved. Our team has experience working with insurance companies and can walk you through each step of the process. We are able to provide exactly the evidence you need to get your claim approved and will assist you throughout the claims process.
Our team can also install prevention measures for early detection of floods. This could include sump pumps, water backup valves, water leak detectors and automatic water shut-off valves. By installing prevention devices, you may even get discounts on your insurance policy in the future.
How Much Does Water Damage Restoration Cost?
In the event that your situation is not covered by insurance, the price will depend on the severity of the damage. Some of the most common contributing factors include:
- ZThe size of the affected area – depending on the square footage, prices can range from $4 to $10 per square foot
- ZThe types of materials that need restoration – hardwood flooring may have different material cost than carpet
- ZThe type of water damage – clean rainwater is easier to remediate compared to black sewer water
- Zthe extent of the damage – large floods are more difficult to dry than a burst pipe
- ZMold growth and mildew – if not remediated correctly, mold can spread and cause significant damage after the water has been removed
- ZReplacement of objects – furniture, artifacts or family heirlooms can be priceless if they suffer significant damage
During the restoration process, we carefully take out all of the salvageable items and move them elsewhere. That way, you minimize any loss you may have of personal items. Any items that are damaged beyond being salvageable, we make sure to dispose of for you. You have enough going on so we do that to help hasten the process
Next, we use our industrial-grade pumps, air movers, dehumidifiers, and other tools to get the water out and dry up the space as quickly as possible. This helps to slow mold growth so that we can ensure your space will still be healthy to live in once the water remediation process is complete. We then use all eco-friendly agents to both neutralize and prevent new microbial growth within your space. This stops mold and mildew from growing. All of our team members are licensed (MSBOC), insured, and certified (IICRC), so you can be sure that your cleanup and restoration will be done right. During category three water damage we use air scrubbers with HEPA filters on them to remove any lingering contaminants from the air.
Serving Central and Southern Mississippi
T. Ryals Emergency Restoration services clients impacted by flood and water damage caused by powerful storms, tornadoes, or hurricanes. No matter the severity of your problem, our team can be on-site in 4 hours, 24/7.
Our water damage emergency professionals in central and southern Mississippi will:
- ZProvide inspection and damage assessment
- ZAssist with your insurance claims processes
- ZTake photos and fill out the paperwork needed for insurance companies
- ZProvide sewage clean up, and use containment when dealing with CAT 3 situations
- ZUse eco-friendly antimicrobial agents to neutralize or prevent microbial growth
- ZUse industrial-grade water pumps, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment to remove water and dry out the affected area
- ZDispose of any and all damaged goods
- ZCarefully pack and remove in-home personal possessions to be transported off-site in order to prevent further loss
- ZUse HEPA air scrubbers to filter out contaminants from the air
- ZSend certified (IICRC), licensed (MSBOX) and insured technicians
- ZOffer 24-hour emergency contact information for you flood and water damage emergencies
When you are dealing with water disaster and flood clean up, immediate action is crucial to limit the amount of water damage. At T. Ryals Emergency Restoration, we have local, seasoned, certified professionals for leak detection, demo, and rebuild. When water damage occurs, let us be your one-stop-shop. Our team can take care of everything you need to move on from this situation head-free.