What is a Raised Foundation?
Raised Foundation Warning Signs
2. Cracks in the exterior walls of the home
3. Cracks in interior walls or ceiling, especially near doors and windows
4. Uneven floors, including sloping or humps
5. Spongy floors
6. Gaps between baseboards and flooring
7. Doors and windows that stick
8. Movement of door and window frames
9. Sagging roof
10. Gaps between baseboards and flooring
What Happens if You Don’t Repair the Foundation?
Are Foundation Repairs Worth It?
Call T.Ryals Emergency Restoration for a Free Foundation Repair Assessment
If you are noticing cracks, sticking doors, or other signs that you may need raised foundation repairs in Mississippi, T.Ryals Emergency Restoration is here to help. Based in Hattiesburg, T.Ryals also services Jackson, Meridian, Gulfport, McComb, and the surrounding areas. Call T.Ryals for a free raised foundation repair assessment today.